From an IPhone or IPad or IPod Touch
1. Open the Camera app from the Home screen, Control Center or Lock screen.
2. Select the rear facing camera (the normal way you’d take a photo). Hold your device so that the QR code appears in the viewfinder in the Camera app. Your device recognizes the QR code and shows a notification.
3. Tap the notification to open the link associated with the QR code.
From an Android Phone…
- Press and hold the home button.
- Then tap Lens. (The circle surrounded by lines to the left of the four colored buttons at the bottom of your screen)
- Point your camera at the QR code.
- Then tap the magnifying glass icon at the bottom of your screen to scan the QR code.
- Tap the pop-up notification.